PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AND ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your needs.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our (Innovative Benefit Solutions, Inc.) website (the site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you, and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, product samples, or offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review and ensure you understand this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Your Rights. If you fully comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-assignable right to access and use information and service we provide on the Site. Any use of the Site in excess of your rights is prohibited and a breach of this Agreement, which may result in the termination of your rights to access and use this Site. Your access to the Site is conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, we may deny you access to the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold officers, our shareholders, partners, attorneys, employees, and us harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site.